- 2018-: (tenured) Assistant Professor, Center for Theoretical Physics, Physics Department, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France.
- 2016-2018: Assistant Professor, Nordita, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2014-2016: Marie Curie Fellow, Stanford Institute for Theoretical Physics, Physics Department, Stanford University, USA and AstroParticles and Cosmology (APC), National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), France.
- 2012-2014: Nordita Fellow, Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics (Nordita), Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2010-2012: Research and Teaching Fellow, AstroParticles and Cosmology (APC), Physics Department, University Paris Diderot Paris 7, Paris, France.
Honors and Awards
- 2018-2023: ERC Starting Grant, Horizon 2020, "Hydrodynamics, holography and strongly-coupled quantum matter".
- 2014-2017: Marie Curie Outgoing Fellowship, European Union's Seventh Framework Programme
- 2007-2010: PhD student, University Paris-Sud XI. 2003-2007: Student at Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France.