Research group: Mathematical Physics
- Conformal and Superconformal Field Theories
- Boundaries and Defects in Quantum Field Theories and their applications
- Emergent supersymmetry and IR dualities
- String Theory and Supergravity.
"Points, Lines, and Surfaces at Criticality", KU Leuven, October 2018.
Springer Theses, 2019. ``Nominated as an outstanding Ph.D. thesis by the Institute for Theoretical Physics, KULeuven, Leuven, Belgium.''
2018-2019 Durham University
Selected articles and preprints:
- L. Di Pietro, E. Lauria, P. Niro
“3d Large N Vector Models at the Boundary”
- C. Behan, L. Di Pietro, E. Lauria, B. C. Van Rees
“Bootstrapping boundary-localized interactions”
JHEP 12 (2020) 182.
- E. Lauria, P. Liendo, B. C. Van Rees, X. Zhao,
“Line and surface defects for the free scalar field”
- L. Di Pietro, D. Gaiotto, E. Lauria and J. Wu,
"3d Abelian Gauge Theories at the Boundary"
JHEP 1905 (2019) 091.
Link to publications:
Lauria E, Van Proeyen A.
N = 2 Supergravity in D = 4, 5, 6 Dimensions
Lecture Notes in Physics ; 966.
Springer Nature, 2020.
|Adress||CPHT, Ecole Polytechnique, 91128 Palaiseau cedex, France|
|Phone number||+33 1 69 33 42 29|
|Office||Building 6, pièce 1022|