Recent talks about my research
I have recently talked about my research
- Hydrodynamic diffusion and its breakdown near AdS2 fixed points, Nov 2020, String Theory Seminar, Utrecht University.
- Normal densities in cool quantum critical superfluids, June 2020, The Dual Mystery Channel of Gauge and Gravity, India.
- Normal charge densities in quantum critical superfluids, May 2020, Frontiers of holographic duality conference, Steklov institute, Moskow.
- Effective theories of pseudo-Goldstone bosons and melting of the field-induced Wigner solid, Sep 2019, Condensed Matter seminar at MPI-PKS, Dresden, Germany.
- Universal relaxation of density waves in hydrodynamics and holography, June 2019, 2019 STAG Workshop on holography, gauge theorie and black holes, Southampton University, UK.
- Effective theories of phases with slowly fluctuating broken symmetries, Jan 2019, Bringing holography to the lab workshop, Lorentz center, Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Slow relaxation and diffusion in holography, Nov 2018, Delta-ITP Holography meeting, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Density waves, bad metals and black holes, Jan 2018, Workshop on Strange Metals, Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Density waves, bad metals and black holes, Jan 2018, 2nd Mandelstam workshop on theoretical physics, Durban, South Africa. Link to video.
- Bad Metals from Fluctuating Density Waves, Aug 2017, Workshop on Geometry and Holography for Quantum Criticality, Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics, Pohang, Korea.
- Bad metals, black holes and density waves, July 2017, SCES 2017, Prague, Czek Republic.
Here are also some of the graduate level lectures I have recently given
- Introduction to hydrodynamics and electronic fluids, School on Strange Metals, Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Non-quasiparticle approaches to transport, Second Mandelstam School on Theoretical Physics, Johannesburg, South Africa. Links 1 and 2 to video.
- Lectures on holographic quantum criticality, Workshop on Geometry and Holography for Quantum Criticality, Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics, Pohang, Korea.
- Introduction to the Gauge/Gravity duality, AstroParticles and Cosmology, Physics Department, University Paris Diderot Paris 7.
- Introduction to the Gauge/Gravity duality, Nordita Master Class, Hillerod, Denmark.